Thursday, August 20, 2015

About this site...coming soon!

So many songs, so little time! With the level of competition that is out there, a lot of incredible music doesn't find its way into as many ears as it should. Our goal is to give those overlooked songs a second chance.

I'm going through my personal record collection to do just that, and I'll also be highlighting new stuff I hear along the way. But what I hope makes this site unique is your participation. Send me your favorite overlooked albums/songs - tell me why you love them so much and I may include your finds on "Off The Charts".

And for you budding musicians, I want to hear the best song you've ever written. If it is truly outstanding, I may feature it here as well!

See instructions for suggestions and submissions on the sidebar. 

Let's start digging...

No comments:

Post a Comment